Come join us at our new home in Boston's Seaport District.
The Innovation and Design Building
The Parking Lot & Promenade for Boston Eats (Saturday, October 28)
How to get there:
- Five MBTA Silver Line stations on site with five minute intervals at rush hour.
- MBTA bus routes with connections throughout Boston and the South Boston Waterfront.
- Route #4—North Station to South Station to Innovation and Design Building.
- Route #7—City Point to Downtown Crossing, connects to South Station and South Boston via Summer Street.
SPECIAL RATE FOR EVENT ATTENDEES
- Flat rate of $15 per hour at the Marine Industrial Park Central Parking Garage for ticket holders. Please follow signs associated with Boston EATS on the day of the event.